Connect with others who understand MS. Enjoy lively discussions, learn valuable information and ways to cope with challenges, have fun and be inspired. Find a group in your community that's right for you. (no meetings Nov. - March)
This MS self-help group will be based on the principles of positive psychology and an emphasis on overall wellness, as a basis for change, learning, education and especially support. This group will center around discussions of how to use positive psychology skills as we go through this journey of living with MS together. In addition to discussions, there will be videos from national speakers on the topic.
Please call for date
To join this Talk MS Group, please contact group leader, Vickie, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talk MS Groups
- Learning new information and strategies for confronting problems.
- Finding reassurance and support from others with similar life experiences.
- Developing personal insights and achieving personal growth.
- Guest speakers sharing their expertise.
- The opportunity to be helpful to others.
- Feeling less isolated.
- Learning to express feelings better and to be more sensitive to the feelings of others.
- Feeling empowered and more self-confident in coping with challenges.
- Developing a connection to a community and personal identification with a social group.
Self-help group for individuals living with MS and their family members.
Contact Leader for details.
Co-Leader: Richard - 260-749-5487 / email@example.com
3rd Monday of the month, No December meeting.