Contact Leader for details.
MS Baltimore Crafted Hands offers arts and crafts workshops for people with MS and carepartners, using recycled materials. Supplies and light refreshments are provided. There is no cost to participate. The group is open to anyone, but convenient for residents of Baltimore City and County. Please contact the self-help group leaders before attending a meeting. Groups occasionally change their meeting schedules. Meeting locations are fully accessible. First and third Fridays of the month, 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
To join this Talk MS Group, please contact group leader, Sharon, at 573-332-8148.
You can also contact Katie, NMSS Programs Manager, at (314) 781-9020 or 1-800-344-4867, option 1 or email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learning new information and strategies for confronting problems.
- Finding reassurance and support from others with similar life experiences.
- Developing personal insights and achieving personal growth.
- Guest speakers sharing their expertise.
- The opportunity to be helpful to others.
- Feeling less isolated.
- Learning to express feelings better and to be more sensitive to the feelings of others.
- Feeling empowered and more self-confident in coping with challenges.
- Developing a connection to a community and personal identification with a social group.
No meetings June - August.
For people with MS and their families who value staying active
Under age 40 welcome, including parents with MS, students and newly diagnosed. Meeting times and locations may change! Please call or email the group prior to attending, to confirm the meeting date and location. (PLEASE NOTE: some groups do not meet every month of the year, or at the holidays.)